Bonjour! Join us as we celebrate all things French with a free live performance by La Pompe, fresh crêpes, and St-Germain French 75s!
Spend a luxurious Sunday with friends and see all there is to discover, eat, and drink at Legacy Hall in honor of Bastille Day.
- 2 PM - 4 PM La Pompe live gypsy jazz in the Box Garden
- Wandering Accordion Player
- Live Caricature Paintings in Tonic Bar & Lounge
- Photo op with the Alliance Française de Dallas in the Box Garden
Authentic Crêpes and Croque Monsieurs at Whisk & Eggs eatery inside
At the Whisk & Eggs Café Window in the Box Garden, try:
- Raclette Plates: melted cheese wheel scraped onto boiled potatoes, greens and charcuterie
- Sweet Crêpes - Think: Nutella, fresh fruit, cinnamon sugar... délicieux!
- Charcuterie Boards: curated by our Parisian Chef Julien!
- Bottles of Perrier Jouët for only $35
- French 75s with St-Germain in fun souvenir glassware
- French Wine
LE VIP PACKAGE
Purchase Le VIP Package in Tonic Bar & Lounge to enjoy a reserved indoor lounge with cocktail service, decadent charcuterie, and Perrier Jouët champagne. Reservations available at checkout.
No refunds will be issued.
Vive La France!
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore registration does NOT guarantee seating or access to the venue. Seating is first come, first served. Tickets will ONLY be collected for Le VIP Package. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: There are nearly 20 eateries and bars to choose from at Legacy Hall.
HEY PARENTS! We ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden.