Guten Tag! Come enjoy beer, brats, and bands at Legacy Hall’s 3rd Annual Oktoberfeast!
Stay safe while you cheer “Ein Prosit” this year by reserving a space during one [or both] of our two time slots.
Each time slot will have a live band performance and (1) Mens and (1) Womens Stein Holding Competition. [Must be 21+ to participate] Winners will receive Samuel Adams Oktoberfeast swag and a delicious brat from our very own Degenhardt’s Brat Haus!
Reservation Slot 1 :: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
3:00pm – 5:00pm Alpine Village Band
5:30pm Samuel Adams Stein Holding Competition
Reservation Slot 2 :: 7:30pm – Midnight
7:30pm Samuel Adams Stein Holding Competition
8:30pm – 10:00pm Czech and Then Some
Grab a Legacy Hall branded stein (because what would Oktoberfeast be without one?) and fill it with Samuel Adams Octoberfest, or Unlawful Assembly’s The Antagonist, a traditional Marzen-style beer brewed onsite for a wunderbar time!! (or any beer you want!)
Don’t step away from the fun – enjoy delicious German brats and pretzels at the Degenhardt’s Pop-Up all afternoon right in the Box Garden.
For a limited time at Degenhardt’s eatery inside, dive into a big ol’ brat with warm German potato salad and haus special purple cabbage!
Reservations are available for all of the following areas:
VIP Balcony Lounge for 6
VIP Balcony Lounge for 4
Stage View Table for 6
Stage View Table for 4
Perimeter Table for 6
Perimeter Table for 4
Railing Seating for 2
General Admission Standing Room
Legacy Hall’s live music is back and we’re taking every precaution. You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via Eventbrite to enjoy the music in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $45 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
**Please select your table carefully as a change fee will be charged for any table switches (unless it is an upgrade to a larger table) post-purchase.**
The Box Garden will close to the public at 2:30 PM. Check-in time for reservations is 2:30pm – 4:30pm for Slot 1 and 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM for Slot 2 at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor). If you are not checked in by this time, you forfeit your reservation.
Upon REGISTERING FOR LIVE MUSIC in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
2) You must Register on Eventbrite for this event, and that without a reservation you will not have access to the Box Garden.
3) You understand that you are foregoing your reservation if you miss the check-in time of 2:30p – 4:30p or 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor).
4) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
5) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
6) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
7) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.