Come enjoy a totally tubular 80s-themed drag show, crazy cocktails, and delicious food!
Burd Events Brunch presents 80s Drag Brunch!
11:00am Check-In Begins at the Hall Guide Desk [1st Floor]
12:00pm Showtime [3rd Floor]
Grab your friends and sip on a mimosa or bloody Mary and indulge in specialty brunch items from our featured eateries while you enjoy the performances. An all-star cast of queens will move throughout the floor to put on an unforgettable show.
You’ll love the bodacious themed cocktails available at this event ONLY!
Tickets are $45 per person and are sold by table.
Each table purchase includes:
- Reserved Seating
-  One Mimosa or Bloody Mary per person
-  One Brunch Entree per person from our specialty Drag Brunch Menu
You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. Without a reservation you will not have access to the Drag Brunch on the 3rd Floor.
This event is only for guests 21+. No refunds will be issued.
DRAG BRUNCH MENU
- Shrimp n Grits from Dock Local (Shrimp, Sausage, Gouda Grits and Smoked Bacon crumbles with a touch of cotija cheese)
- 7 O'Clock Breakfast Sandwich from Whisk & Eggs (Scrambled Eggs, American Cheese, Tomatoes, Chives, and Sriracha Mayo with side of fruit and salad)
-  Chicken & Waffle Tacos from Velvet Taco (Crisp Chicken Tenders, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Apple Slaw, Maple syrup, Peppered Bacon, Red Chili Aioli, Chives, Waffle)
- Breakfast Burrito from Brisket Love (Brisket and egg breakfast burrito)
- The Colonel Waffle from Press Waffle Co. (Liège waffle topped with crispy chicken tenders, bacon crumbles, a maple syrup drizzle, and a cooked-to-order fried egg)
- Breakfast Plate from Degenhardt's Brat Haus (2 Eggs, 1 Sausage, 2 Bacon Strips, 3 Pancakes, and potato hash. Served with jam and fresh, premium coffee)
No refunds will be issued.