When you wish upon a star, Legacy Hall answers with a Disney-inspired drag brunch!
Drag Diva Brunch presents the Magic Queendom Drag Brunch!
Climb our grand stairway to the 3rd floor and experience a magical drag show, crazy cocktails, and delicious food.
Grab your fellow princesses and sip on a mimosa or bloody Mary and indulge in brunch from any of our 8 featured eateries while you enjoy the performances. An all-star cast of queens will move throughout the floor to put on a safe, unforgettable show.
Hakuna Matata, so indulge in our specialty cocktails available at this event ONLY!
Tickets are $45 per person and are sold by table.
Each table purchase includes:
• Reserved Seating
•  One Mimosa or Bloody Mary per person
•  One Brunch Entree per person from our specialty Drag Brunch Menu
11:00am Check-In Begins at the Hall Guide Desk [1st Floor]
12:00pm Showtime [3rd Floor]
This event is for guests 21+. No refunds will be issued.
Drag Brunch Menu
• Shrimp n Grits from Dock Local (Shrimp, Sausage, Gouda Grits and Smoked Bacon crumbles with a touch of cotija cheese)
• ‘Not My First Rodeo’ Breakfast Sandwich from Whisk & Eggs (Over Easy Egg, Smoked Brisket, Smoked Cheddar, Lettuce, Jalapenos, BBQ Aioli, Brioche Bun. Side of Tots and Greens)
• The Bachelorette Party Bowl from Whisk & Eggs (3 Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Aioli, Chives, Tomatoes, Toast. Side of Tots and Greens)
•  Chicken & Waffle Tacos from Velvet Taco (Crisp Chicken Tenders, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Apple Slaw, Maple syrup, Peppered Bacon, Red Chili Aioli, Chives, Waffle)
• Breakfast Burrito from Brisket Love (Brisket and egg breakfast burrito)
• Quiche & Cinnamon Roll from Leila Bakery
• The Colonel Waffle from Press Waffle Co. (Liège waffle topped with crispy chicken tenders, bacon crumbles, a maple syrup drizzle, and a cooked-to-order fried egg)
• Southern Chicken & Biscuit from Roots Chicken Shak (Duckfat fried Chicken Strips, Buttermilk Biscuit, Steens Butter, and Pepperjelly. Served with seasonal fruit)
• Breakfast Plate from Degenhardt’s Brat Haus (2 Eggs, 1 Sausage, 2 Bacon Strips, 3 Pancakes, and potato hash. Served with jam and fresh, premium coffee)