Join Legacy Hall on our outdoor patio for a special performance by an interactive Musical Storyteller.
Maricela’s bilingual show encourages love, friendship, respect, health and self esteem. Her powerful combination of entertainment and education makes every event extraordinary.
School is out for the summer! Now…what are you going to do with the kids!? Call your friends, buckle up the car seat and join Legacy Hall each Monday @ 11:30 AM for our Summer Lunch-N-Play series.
No need to pack a snack – Legacy Hall has kid-friendly Lunch Boxes [$15] available for pre-sale that include:
- 1 Kid-Friendly Meal and Drink [see options below]
- 1 Toy
- 1 Souvenir Insulated Lunch Sack
This event is free to attend.
Can’t make this fun activity? No problem. Check out our complete schedule here…
Summer Lunch-N-Play Entertainment Schedule:
LUNCH BOX MEAL OPTIONS:
All drinks may be substituted for a soda.
- Chilangos Tacos: Quesadilla, Churro and Soda
- Press Waffle Co.: Cereal Waffle and Milk
- Roots Chicken Shak: 2 Chicken Strips, Fries & Kool Aid
- Son of A Butcher: The Classic Slider, Waffle Fries and Lemonade
- The Italian Job: 1 Slice of Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, Small Cesar Salad and Soda
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS:
No outside food or drinks are allowed. There are nearly 20 eateries to choose from at Legacy Hall.
We ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden.