We’ve got the booze, you bring the BOO’s. Join us for a self-guided bar crawl through the three floors and 4+ bars of Legacy Hall.
For $45 per person, you will receive  FOUR of our creepiest drinks!
- Shot of Jägermeister: A bittersweet mix of citrus peel, licorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries, and ginseng.
- Reaper Rita: Our famous House Margarita with a black charcoal infusion, red salt and dry ice.
- Voo Dew: Our specialty Halloween Pepsi cocktail with Delirio de Oaxaca Añejo Mezcal, lemon, Mountain Dew, cinnamon syrup, and orange bitters.
- Franken-Stein: Unlawful Assembly’s Idol Time Agave Lime Beer, a refreshingly sweet golden ale with citrusy lime.
After sampling our haunting spirits and devilish brews, head up to High Bar [3rd floor] for a wicked party with DJ Yuna on the decks. 👻
Come in costume and don’t wait to buy tickets!
Upon registering for the HAUNTED HALL CRAWL & DJ PARTY at Legacy Hall you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
2) You must Register on Eventbrite for this event, and that without a reservation you will not have access to the event.
3) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!).
4) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
5) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
6) Feeling unwell? Stay home!
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY : When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS : No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.