B-I-N-G-O! Come and go as you please for a fun, safe afternoon of Bingo at Legacy Hall.
Grab a $15 Bingo Package at the Hall Guide Desk [1st floor] to receive all of the following:
- Buy-in for 1 game [4 rounds] of Bingo
- 1 Drink Ticket for soda or a select adult beverage
- 4 Chances to win amazing prizes like gift cards to Johnny Rodriguez Salon, Acrylic Paint Kits from ColorHype, and more!
There will be 4 total games of Bingo beginning 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, and 3:30pm. You can join at any time.
No need to pack a snack – there are over 20 different eateries to choose from at Legacy Hall!
As a reminder, no more than 6 people are allowed per a table and we ask that you do not move tables or chairs. Each table will be wiped down with disinfectant after use.
Please note our House Rules:
1) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while on premises. It is not required; however, it is recommended for when walking around Legacy Hall or hanging out in the Box Garden. If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for a $1.
2) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
3) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
REGISTRATION: Eventbrite registration does NOT guarantee seating or access to the venue. Seating is first come, first served. You must purchase a Bingo Package from the Hall Guide Desk to participate in All American Bingo. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: When severe weather conditions exist in close proximity to Legacy Hall, we may choose to delay a performance for an hour or more, before deciding to cancel or proceed. The Box Garden stage is an outdoor venue and is not covered. Guest safety is our primary concern. If weather conditions dictate, we may have to cancel a show. We encourage all Legacy Hall guests to dress for potential weather changes. Umbrellas are not admitted in the venue during concerts.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!