Put a twist on a classic favorite with our Modern Wreath Making Workshop!
Get into the holiday spirit as the Creative Arts Guild of Wylie instructors lead you in creating a modern wreath design of live greenery on a slim brass hoop. The metal and natural elements combine to create a modern fresh look for a classic holiday favorite.
Unwind and sip on a glass of wine by the Tonic Patio [2nd Floor] as you work on your holiday creation!
- [$47] Just the Class + Hall Pass: Modern Wreath Making Workshop + $15 Hall Pass (gift card)
- [$55] The Class + Hall Pass + Wine: Modern Wreath Making Workshop + $15 Hall Pass (gift card) + 1 Glass of Wine
Wanting to sit with your friends and loved ones? Order your package together or email us your special request by Friday, Nov. 27 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Class registration closes on November 29th at 7pm.
Check-in begins at 6:00pm
Class begins at 7:00pm sharp
Don’t wait—reserve your spot now!
1) Wear A Face Mask. You may move it to the side while actively eating and/or drinking.
2) 6 Feet Please! Please respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
3) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all bathrooms.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home!
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed.
No refunds will be issues.