Treat mom to the most fun brunch she's ever had!
Drag Diva Brunch presents the Mother’s Day Drag Queen Brunch!
Grab your gals and sip on a mimosa or bloody Mary and indulge inbrunch from any of our 8 featured eateries while you enjoy the performances. An all-star cast of queens will move throughout the floor to put on a safe, unforgettable show.
Mom will feel fabulous spoiling herself with our specialty cocktailsavailable at this event ONLY!
Tickets are $45 per person and are sold by table.
Each table purchase includes:
• Reserved Seating
•  One Mimosa or Bloody Mary per person
•  One Brunch Entree per person from our specialty Drag Brunch Menu
11:00am Check-In Begins at the Hall Guide Desk [1st Floor]
12:00pm Showtime [3rd Floor]
This event is for guests 21+. No refunds will be issued.
Drag Brunch Menu:
• Shrimp n Grits from Dock Local (Shrimp, Sausage, Gouda Grits and Smoked Bacon crumbles with a touch of cotija cheese)
• ‘Not My First Rodeo’ Breakfast Sandwich from Whisk & Eggs (Over Easy Egg, Smoked Brisket, Smoked Cheddar, Lettuce, Jalapenos, BBQ Aioli, Brioche Bun. Side of Tots and Greens)
• The Bachelorette Party Bowl from Whisk & Eggs (3 Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Aioli, Chives, Tomatoes, Toast. Side of Tots and Greens)
•  Chicken & Waffle Tacos from Velvet Taco (Crisp Chicken Tenders, Peppercorn Gravy, Green Apple Slaw, Maple syrup, Peppered Bacon, Red Chili Aioli, Chives, Waffle)
• Breakfast Burrito from Brisket Love (Brisket and egg breakfast burrito)
• Quiche & Cinnamon Roll from Leila Bakery
• The Colonel Waffle from Press Waffle Co. (Liège waffle topped with crispy chicken tenders, bacon crumbles, a maple syrup drizzle, and a cooked-to-order fried egg)
• Southern Chicken & Biscuit from Roots Chicken Shak (Duckfat fried Chicken Strips, Buttermilk Biscuit, Steens Butter, and Pepperjelly. Served with seasonal fruit)
• Breakfast Plate from Degenhardt’s Brat Haus (2 Eggs, 1 Sausage, 2 Bacon Strips, 3 Pancakes, and potato hash. Served with jam and fresh, premium coffee)
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. Without a reservation you will not have access to the Drag Brunch on the 3rd Floor.
2) Masks, Please! We kindly ask that guests wear masks (when not actively eating or drinking) for the protection of themselves and those around them. All Legacy Hall staff will be masked.
3) 6 Feet Is Best! Please respect the personal space of others.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home!
ABOUT LEGACY HALL: Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring nearly 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed.
No refunds will be issued.