Throw on your team’s jersey, bring your game face and get ready to watch Super Bowl LV on our HUGE 24-foot LED screen with the sound on!
Eat like a champion with with nearly 20 eateries to choose from and a Nacho Extravaganza for your whole team to devour. Feast on crazy delicious shareables like:
- Brisket Nachos from Brisket Love with house tortilla chips, Brisket, queso fresco, avocado-ranch, pico de gallo, and cilantro
- Nacho Fries from Son of A Butcher with seasoned Wagyu, nacho cheese, ranch, queso fresco, micro cilantro
- Loaded Nachos from Degenhardt's Brat Haus with beer cheese sauce, jalapeños, sour cream, and grilled onions with spicy or beer brat
Find our massive shareable menu HERE.
Don’t forget to stay hydrated! Quench your thirst with a craft beer bucket or pitcher from our Box Garden bar.
For ultimate MVP status, reserve a VIP Lounge (21+) which offers the best views of our jumbo screen TV beneath our open-air tent in the Box Garden. These are truly the best seats in the house!
Have a big team? Go ahead and reserve a space with us HERE.
All other general admission seating is available on a first come, first served basis inside the Hall.
Participating team information to be announced.
*To protect you from the elements, there will be a large open-air tent in the Box Garden at this event covering only the Reserved Stage View Tables for 6 and VIP Lounges in the Box Garden. No other ticket types are guaranteed a covered area in the Box Garden or an unobstructed view of the stage.
No refunds will be issued.
FREE EVENT DETAILS: This is a FREE event, therefore General Admission registration does NOT guarantee seating or access to the venue. Tickets will not be collected for General Admission, but WILL be collected for table reservations upon check-in. PRO TIP #12: Arrive early to popular events as seating may go quickly!
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $75 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
1) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while seated or actively eating and drinking. If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
2) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or chairs, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
3) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
4) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT:Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.