Legacy Hall & Community Standards Related to COVID-19
At Legacy Hall, food safety and the personal safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. Out of an abundance of caution related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be implementing a few additional precautionary measures and continue to update these measures as the situation evolves.
We will be taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our customers through the following measures:
• Increase disinfectant procedures for frequently touched surfaces throughout Legacy Hall. This includes tables, door handles, railings, bar tops, chairs, countertops, bathrooms, and more.
• Increase sanitization frequency of all beverage stations
• All bartenders will wear gloves until further notice
• Providing additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the hall and in the Box Garden
In line with the CDC‘s recommendations, we encourage the following common-sense actions:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when sneezing or coughing.
For up to date information, please refer to the CDC at the following website: