EVERY MONDAY-FRIDAY, 3PM-6PM
Not to brag …but Legacy Hall has more than 5 bars AND the best happy hour around! Bar Main, Good View Bar, Blush Wine Bar, and the Garden Bar, each offer a new and different beverage experience. Find your favorite or crawl the Hall to enjoy them all!
- $4 Unlawful Assembly & Domestic Beer
- $5 House Wine & Margaritas
- $6 Frosé & Select Spirits
BLUSH WINE BAR (1ST FLOOR): 1/2 Off Thursdays
Thursday’s featured wines will be half-off by the bottle from 5 pm to close. Learn more here!
PICK YOUR FAVORITE WATERING HOLE
Bar Main – This is THE spot for an afternoon meet-up. Classic craft cocktails, wines on tap and a large selection of draft beers, let our expert bartenders pour you the perfect beverage or help you discover something new– all you’ve got to do is bring a friend.
Good View Bar – Good View Bar offers the best vantage points to enjoy a concert in the Box Garden or people-watch in The Hall. Whether you’re stopping in to catch the game or celebrate girl’s night, there’s a great view everywhere you look.
Box Garden Bars – Come check out our rotating selection of bars in the Box Garden. Enjoy cool beverages with a great view of our live music stage and 24ft. LED screen.
Blush Wine Bar – This oasis in the Hall has one of the best selections of natural, organic and classic wine offerings. Whether it’s from Italy, Argentina, France, California, Oregon…we hand-pick all our favorite vintages from across the country and the world! Grab your friends and cozy up with your soon-to-be favorite glass of wine.
Tonic Bar & Lounge – More details about this hidden gem coming soon!
But it isn’t just about quantity here, we also pride ourselves in quality.
- Quality of Ingredients: Our entire beverage program runs on only the freshest, highest quality ingredients, handmade syrups, homemade bitters, and fresh squeezed juices. If we can’t squeeze it or made in house, it won’t go into your hand-crafted cocktail.
- Quality of Technique: Our Legacy Hall bartenders are well versed in over 100 different craft cocktail recipes. Just like any skill, the key to creating a delicious and balanced cocktail every time is to perfect the technique. Our bartenders work every day to perfect their craft so that they can shake, stir and pour the perfect craft drink.
- Quality of People: It takes a village to run so many bars, and every person is counted on to keep it running smoothly. This is why we only hire and collaborate with people who share our passion toward the craft of bartending. Everyone who is working behind our bars or creating our cocktail recipes is truly passionate about what they are doing.
- For VIP Reserved Areas & Group Events Contact Us HERE