Looking to safely go out? We’re here for you with fun, safe entertainment.
FRIDAY (8/14) & SATURDAY (8/15)
Legacy Hall takes it’s live music and guest safety seriously. You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via Eventbrite (links below) to enjoy the music in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
FRIDAY 8/14 | 8:00 PM Straight Tequila Night (90s Country Covers)
SATURDAY 8/15 8:00 PM LIVE80: The Ultimate 80s Night
Reserved spaces include:
- ($150) VIP Balcony Lounge with cocktail service [21+]
- ($45) Stage View Table for 6
- ($30) Stage View Table for 4
- ($20) Reserved Perimeter Table for 4
- ($5) GA Standing Room
**Please note that tables are reserved as a unit. For example, when you purchase a $45 “Stage View Table for 6”, you are reserving all 6 seats at a table — so that one table ticket purchase will cover you, plus 5 of your guests.**
With your ticket purchase, you’ll have access to a Happy Hour Drink Package! Simply add the $30 package to your order to get 6 drink tickets for your group.
The Box Garden will close to the public at 7:30 PM on both Friday & Saturday.
Reservations can enter at 8:00 PM. Check-in time for reservations is 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor), if you are not checked in by this time, you forfeit your reservation.
Be the Real MVP! VIP Lounges offer you and your guests (6 people max) a comfortable space with your own cocktail server, while you enjoy live music from the best seats in town.
*****Upon registering for the live music in the Box Garden, you are agreeing to maintain our House Rules.*****
Upon REGISTERING FOR LIVE MUSIC in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
- You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
- You understand that you must Register on Eventbrite for your show of choice, and that without a reservation you will not have access to the Box Garden.
- You understand that you are foregoing your reservation if you miss the check-in time of 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor).
- Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue, however you may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for a $1.
- 6 Feet Please! No more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
- Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
- Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
Click HERE to learn more about Legacy Hall’s new safety and sanitation processes.
All eateries have reopened AND they miss seeing your smiling faces! Check our Bars & Eateries page for a list of who is open, and who delivers. If you feel comfortable dining in with us, please know that we have taken every precaution to ensure you and our staff’s safety. You can find those details HERE.
We will refuse service to any guest not wearing a mask when ordering.