Memorial Day Weekend means that Summer is finally here, and Legacy Hall has something for everyone this holiday break!
Looking to safely go out? We’re here for you with fun, safe entertainment.
Staying home? No worries. We have that covered too.
MEMORIAL WEEKEND SCHEDULE
FRIDAY (5/22) & SATURDAY (5/23)
This will be Legacy Hall’s first weekend back with live music and we’re taking every precaution. You MUST REGISTER (i.e. reserve your space) via EventBrite (links below) to enjoy the music in the Box Garden. You will be asked to show your EventBrite Registration at the door. This will allow us to safely manage capacity. No reservation, no access – sorry, folks!
FRIDAY 5/22 | 8:30 PM Battle of Evermore (Led Zeppelin Tribute Band)*
SATURDAY 5/23 | 8:30 PM Summer of ’69 (Bryan Adams Tribute Band)*
*Reserved spaces include: ($25) 6 Top Table Stage View, ($20) 4 Top Table Stage View, ($150) VIP Lounges on 2nd Floor Balcony, Free Reserved Perimeter Tables, Free Standing Room.
The Box Garden will close to the public at 7:30 PM on both days. Reservations can enter at 8:00PM. Check-in time for reservations is 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hall Guide desk (1st Floor), if you are not checked in by this time, you forfeit your reservation to the next person on the Wait List.
Be the Real MVP! VIP Lounges offer you and your guests (6 people max) a comfortable space with your own cocktail server, while you enjoy live music from the best seats in town.
*******See below for HOUSE RULES. Upon registering for the live music in the Box Garden, you are agreeing to maintain our House Rules.
Sunday we’re taking it easy with an afternoon of food, drinks and Bingo! Seats will not be reserved, and you can come and go as you please. There will be 4 Games of Bingo starting on the hour [12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM], each Game is a $15 buy-in—which covers that Game, plus a drink ticket and prizes!
SUNDAY 5/24 | 12:30 PM – 4:30 PM All-American Bingo
As a reminder, no more than 6 people are allowed per a table and we ask that you do not move tables or chairs. Each table will be wiped down with disinfectant after use.
MEMORIAL WEEKEND AT-HOME CLAM BAKE
Staying home this weekend? Why not “take a trip to the Cape” with Dock Local’s New England Clam Bake At-home. This special is available for Curbside Pickup both Sunday, May 24 and Monday, May 25. Simply, pull-up to the tent and we’ll put it your order in your backseat. See Preorder details below.
New England Clam Bake
By Dock Local
Serves 2 ($40) / Serves 4 ($75)
.5 lb./1 lb. Little Neck Clams
.5 lb./1 lb. Black Mussels
1 lb./2 lb. Garlic Shrimp
Corn on the Cob
Add Lobster tail ($14)
Preorders are required. Please email email@example.com to order your meal and provide your First Name/Last Name and Preferred Pick-up Time. The deadline for Preorders is Saturday (5/23) at 2pm for Sunday, and Sunday (5/25) at 2pm for Monday. Pick-up times are 4PM-5PM, 5PM-6PM, 6PM-7PM, 7PM-8PM on Sunday (5/24) and Monday (5/25). You will then receive a receipt from Square to process payment. Orders are only processed after payment is received.
Pick-up Location: The tent located on the northwest side of Legacy Hall on Windrose.
Most eateries have reopened AND they miss seeing your smiling faces! Check our Bars & Eateries page for a list of who is open, and who delivers. If you feel comfortable dining in with us, please know that we have taken every precaution to ensure you and our staff’s safety. You can find those details HERE.
Upon REGISTERING FOR LIVE MUSIC in the Box Garden you are agreeing to our House Rules:
- You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door.
- You understand that you must Register on Eventbrite for your show of choice (Battle of Evermore AND/OR Summer of 69), and that without a reservation you will not have access to the Box Garden.
- You understand that you are foregoing your reservation if you miss the check-in time of 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM at the Hal Guide desk (1st Floor).
- Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while on premises. It is not required; however, it is recommended for when walking around Legacy Hall or hanging out in the Box Garden. If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for a $1.
- 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart, and no more than 6 people MAX will be allowed per a table. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
- Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all first-floor bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
- Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
We wish everyone a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!
Click HERE to learn more about Legacy Hall’s new safety and sanitation processes.