We can't get ova' this Yakisoba.
The founder and chef of Hōru Sushi Kitchen, Chef Chin, is about to open yet another delicious eatery at Legacy Hall this coming February 18th!
Chef Chin’s Hibachi & Ramen will introduce a variety of traditional Japanese dishes enhanced by the creative touch of Chef Chin Liang.
“I want to show people that hibachi and ramen can be just as thoughtful and delicious in a casual setting,” said Liang. “Everything we serve will be fresh, top quality, and sourced from the best markets around the world. Our ramen broth base will take 24 hours to prepare, and even our miso soup will be homemade. There is going to be a great attention to detail in everything we serve.”
We can’t wait to dive into some of his signature dishes and sides:
- Hibachi Fried Rice: with garlic butter and filet mignon with egg, onion, mushroom, and shoga ginger
- Grilled Salmon Ramen: with miso broth, hibachi salmon, egg, bean sprouts, scallions
- Fried Chicken Ramen: with shoyu broth, karaage chicken, egg, bamboo shoot, seaweed, scallions
- Beef Tenderloin Tataki: with jalapeño, onion, cilantro, and a spicy garlic sauce
- Soft Shell Crab: with a ponzu sauce
“Chef Chin’s sushi concept has been hugely popular at Legacy Hall and we have continued to notice a growing desire for Asian cuisine in the market,” said Kulsoom Klavon, VP of Curation at Food Hall Co. She continues, “We knew we wanted to offer another style of Asian cuisine, and with his extensive culinary background Chef Chin was the obvious partner to test this new concept.”
Follow Chef Chin @chefchinshibachiramen.