Gather 'round for family, food AND fun.
It’s holiday season, which means you’ve got siblings, in-laws and too many kids from out of town staying at your place. You pile in the car and can’t decide where to go. Now what? You’ve got hangry people with different tastes who are ready to chow down, but just one restaurant won’t do the trick.
Aha—you come up with the best. idea. ever. All hail Legacy Hall— Picky eaters? No problem. Family friendly? 100%. Fun for all? Abso-freakin-lutely. Who gets the best host of the year award? You do.
For the Picky Ones
We know, we know. There’s always a picky eater (or 2) in the fam but fear not! We’re here with some classic faves that no one will want to pass up.
- Gourmet Pops from Berrynaked: choose from a variety of fruity or creamy pops
- Mac & Cheese from Bravazzo Rotisserie: truly a classic
- Margherita Pizza from Forno Nero: mmm cheesy goodness
- Cookie Sandwiches from Haute Sweets: who doesn't love a good chocolate cream pie?
- Press Waffle: sweet and savory waffles make for the best breakfast AND dinner
- Chicken Tenders from Roots Chicken Shak: pairs best with caesar salad
- Classic Burgers from Son of a Butcher: slider bites? Say no more
- Only the best cookies from SusieCakes: seriously, take one of everything
For the Meat Lovers
Meat lovers unite! From Bravazzo Rotiserrie’s slow roasted chicken to delicious brisket from Carlton Provisions, the meat lovers in your family will thank you for enlightening their tastebuds. Here are just a few options for those who love their protein.
- Smoked Meats from Carlton Provisions: choose from Prime Grade Brisket, Pulled Pork, Turkey and Elgin Sausage
- Degenhardt's Brat Haus: only THE BEST authentic German brats, hands down
- Philly Cheesteaks from Haskell & Worth: will have you coming back for more
- Slow cooked Texas Brisket from Tacos Patron: enough said
For the One's Who Wanna Party
Nothing pairs better than a good concert and some delicious beer. We have live music happenin’ on the regular and folks who haven’t explored the Dallas craft brew scene will get a kick out of our in-house brewery, Unlawful Assembly, located on the third floor. Choose from their selection of IPA’s and Bruts and get ready for fun nights packed with endless entertainment. Click here for a full list of our events!
For the Kiddos
From delicious waffles to tasty chicken tenders, we’ve got kiddo approved meals covered. But it doesn’t stop there. The fun continues in the Box Garden, with holiday movies playing all month long. How about a screening of Elf on a 24 ft. LED screen!? Or maybe opportunity to visit with Santa and his amazing stories from the North Pole? Whatever holiday joy their heart desires, Legacy Hall’s got it covered.
For the One's With a Case of the Winter Blues
We feel ya. Even when the out-of-towners are on on vacation, the grind doesn’t stop. Eventually, they’re gonna need a break. Bring them by our Happy Hour, M-F from 3pm-6pm. Everyone can kickback, relax and enjoy a drink or 3.