Calling all muggles, wizards and witches – come test your Harry Potter trivia knowledge to win up to $100 in prizes!
Bring your whole Quidditch team and share a plate of Loaded Nachos from Degenhardt’s Brat Haus and a pitcher of craft beer from the bar.
The top-ranked trivia teams will win the following prizes:
- 1st place: $100 Hall Pass
- 2nd place: $75 Hall Pass
- 3rd place: $50 Hall Pass
COSTUME CONTEST: Come dressed for our costume contest to be held at the end of trivia for a chance to win a $50 Hall Pass (gift card to any bar or eatery at Legacy Hall!)
Bring a smart device (i.e. phone, tablet, or laptop) to safely send in answers from your table. PRO TIP: If you have a larger team, a device with a larger screen is easier to play on.
Buy-in is $30 per team of up to six players. Only one ticket needs to be purchased for the whole team.
Upon registering for TRIVIA NIGHT at Legacy Hall you are agreeing to our House Rules:
1) You will be asked to show your Eventbrite Registration at the door to participate. Guests without proof of payment will not be eligible to receive prizes.
2) Wear A Face Mask. Please wear a face mask while wandering the venue. You may move it to the side while eating and drinking (because we just don’t know how you’d eat with a mask on!). If you do not have one, we have masks available for purchase at the Hall Guide desk on the First Floor for $1.
3) 6 Feet Please! Tables will be placed 6 ft. apart. If you proceed to move tables or share chairs around tables, you may be asked to leave, and your table will be forfeited. While on premises, you promise to respect social distancing and remain 6ft. apart from other patrons.
4) Keep Those Hands So Fresh n’ Clean. Soap and water can be found at all bathrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are located at all doors.
5) Feeling unwell? Stay home! Please do not share your germs.
YOUR VISIT: Is this your first time visiting us? Great! Legacy Hall is an innovative, European-style food hall combining the best elements of a beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment venue. You’ll love the three-story, 55,000-square-foot space featuring more than 20 curated restaurant stalls offering flavors from around the world. Plus, the Box Garden which is the Hall’s expansive outdoor entertainment venue, where guests sing along to live music, watch movies, cheer on live sports broadcasts and more. To learn more, visit www.legacyfoodhall.com or call (972) 846-4255. Get social with Legacy Hall (@legacyfoodhall) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. No outside food or beverages will be permitted within the hall. Our venue is all ages but minors must be accompanied by adults during a performance.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS: No outside food or drinks are allowed. Exceptions are made for the dietary needs of infants, medical determinations and homemade desserts for special celebrations (ex.: birthdays).
HEY PARENTS! Please know that you and your children’s safety is our top priority. Therefore, we respectfully ask that children are accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES in Legacy Hall and the Box Garden. There is no running (races, tag, climbing, etc.), throwing objects, pushing…you know the drill. Let’s be safe and have fun!
No refunds will be issued.